Saturday, August 30, 2008

Introduction

From the section B of media sciences 1st year i am Minahil Javed. i have completed my A Levels from southshore school for A Level studies and managed to score a B in my english general at 82%.
My subjects there were of commerce where I had chosen Economics, Accounts and business studies. Future plans are still vague however, I am looking forward to join my father's company as a Marketing Director.
I love reading and though my favourites are romance based but i also enjoy reading other books which highlight women issues. But basically I pretty much read anything that comes my way. I use to write alot before but with the numerous amount of home assignments and studies i stopped doing so. My written work was always fictious and I never tried writing a report or an actual situtation based story because i did not find that imaginative and creative. I like working with my own ideas when writing and I love to put in my creations of different characters.
My favourite authors are Judith Mcnaught, Tehmina Durrani, Nora Roberts, Sidney sheldon and Zana Muhsen.

No comments: